- Digi Gold allows you to save and purchase gold at our stores&online Gold using your Thangamayil App for as low asRe.100
- You may purchase Gold24hours a day,7days aweek,365days a year, including publicandbank holidays
- You will be able to see the prevailing market rate of Gold, real time on Thangamayil App platforms including website, mobile application etc. in order tomake your decision.
- Buy digital gold with just one click
- Get hassle free delivery of gold ornaments and coins to your doorstep
- Buy digital gold with as low as Rs. 100
- The minimum transaction amount for save and purchase gold at our stores and online in “Digi Gold” with Thangamayil app is Rs 100.
- The duration of the Digi Gold is 330 days.
- Customer can accumulate gold in small quantities, and above incremental value thereof at the prevailing market price of 22 kt displayed on Thangamayil app and there is no need for documentation when purchasing “Digi Gold”.
- Customer can save and purchase jewels or coins any number of times only after the completion of 330 days from the date of first investment.
- The amount invested will be converted into 22kt gold at the rate so applied will be rate at redemption in the account immediately.
- Customer will get the benefits for this scheme instantly as follows.
No. of days Benefits 0 to 75 days from the date of enrollment. Flat 5% Cashback on invested amount. 76 to 150 days from the date of enrollment. Flat 3.75% Cashback on invested amount. 151 to 225 days from the date of enrollment. Flat 2% Cashback on invested amount. 226 to 300 days from the date of enrolment. Flat 0.75% Cashback on invested amount.
- All jewellery purchased under this “Digi Gold” will be subject to labour charges, wastage charges, making charges, hallmark charges, other charges whichever is applicable, GST levies as may be applicable/prevailing at the time of purchase.
- Customer those who choose for pre-close on or before 330 days will not be eligible for any benefits and will redeem the accumulated gold that they have purchased by deducting the benefits of discount given at the time of their investments.
- If the customer wish to withdraw or redeem the gold in between that they have accumulated, they can request for all or part of your gold holding. Thus, they can get gold delivered at our stores, or to their doorstep by choosing to redeem accumulated reserves as coins.
- In case the Customer does not redeem within 350 days, he/she will be refunded with aggregate amount saved. Subject to terms of Scheme, any/all refund shall be made by Thangamayil Jewellery Limited byway of online transfer and no cash refund shall be permissible.
- The Customer investing beyond Rs. 2 Lacs will be required to submit photocopy of the PAN as per the prevailing IncomeTax Regulations.PANcopy is required at the time of redemption beyond 2 lacs on the aggregate amount under applicable Law.
- Customer residual fractional gold remaining in the account, upon redemption / will be credited by transfer of funds amount to their bank.
- Payment will be accepted only through payment options made available on the Thangamayil APP. At the time of purchase/redemption the relevant taxes will be chargeable as applicable as per the Government Regulations.
- We reserve the right to terminate any Gold account, with or without notice to you, in the event the KYC documents / information are found to be incorrect or authenticity of the documents / information is found to be doubtful. You hereby undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Thangamayil Jewellery Limited against any and all losses, claims, liabilities costs etc.which arise out of or relating to Your failure to identify yourself and validate Your account promptly and / or due to incorrect KYC documents / information.
- Once the redemption has been initiated by You then Your gold grams will be debited accordingly from Your Gold account.
- Thangamayil Jewellery Limited will, at its discretion, close down gold account of Customers, if (a) they are inactive accounts within180 days from the date of maturity. (b) if Thangamayil Jewellery Limited decides to discontinue the scheme. will be credited by transfer of funds amount to their bank.
- The Customer shall inform immediately, in any case no later than  days of the transaction, of any irregularities or discrepancies that may exist in his/her gold account, failing which it shall be deemed that there is no error or discrepancies in the account. All records maintained by Thangamayil Jewellery, in electronic or documentary form of the instructions of the Customer and such other details (including, but not limited to payments made or received) pursuant to the Terms, shall as against the Customer, redeemed to be conclusive evidence of such instructions.
- The Customer understands and acknowledges that any purchase, redemption to gold account will be on instructions received from the Customer, and the Customer will not violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- Thangamayil Jewellery Limited may revise these Terms from time to time and at any time. Such changes shall be effective when posted on the Thangamayil App and shall be deemed to be notified to the Customer. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Access and Use, as modified from time to time, you should leave the Thangamayil App immediately.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in relation to, above terms and conditions, including the validity, invalidity, breach or termination thereof, shall be resolved as per the Chamber Arbitration Tribunal (ChaAT) Rules, 2007 through Chamber Arbitration Tribunal-ChaAT, at Madurai, is governed by the Tamilnadu Chamber Foundation, installed by Tamilnadu Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Thangamayil Jewellery Limited reserves every right over the terms and conditions of this scheme and reserves the right to change the conditions any time.
Digi Gold is a convenient and cost-effective way of purchasing gold online. Thangamayil app offers Digi Gold of 22 KT that you can save and purchase gold at our stores & online and accumulate anytime at the prevailing market rate, starting at Rs.100. you can view your purchased Gold in your gold locker balance,which is a digital version for your holdings.
Salient Features & Benefits
Terms & Conditions
FAQ'sWhatis Digi Gold?
Following are the benefits of this Digi Gold.
|No. of days||Benefits|
|0 to 75 days from the date of enrollment||Flat 5% Cashback on invested amount|
|76 to 150 days from the date of enrollment||Flat 3.75% Cashback on invested amount|
|151 to 225 days from the date of enrollment.||Flat 2% Cashback on invested amount.|
|226 to 300 days from the date of enrolment.||Flat 0.75% Cashback on invested amount.|
An invoice will be sent to you by SMS/Email after each transaction. It will also be available in theMyOrder’s section onthe customersdashboard.